Color Assessment Cabinet TILO P60-5
- Certified by ASTM D1729, ISO3664, DIN, ANSI and BSI.
- Automatic changeable into another light source (D65, TL84, UV, F, CWF) by switching.
- Usage time display, name of lamp, total number of switches for each.
- Violated time sensor for tracking lamp service or replacement.
- Large display & individual switch; easy to operate each light source.
- The energy-saving device; which generates lower heat & high efficiency.
The best TILO Color Matching Cabinet for QC check of the fabric, paper, or other samples in different standard colour light sources (like D75, D65, D50, Filament, Incandescent A, TL84, CWF, U35, TL83, UV) at garments, textile (oven/denim/knitting/sewing/spinning/printing manufacturer), buying house, designer, footwear, automotive, ceramics, cosmetics, foodstuffs, furniture, leather, ophthalmic, packaging, and other Industries users. Color lightbox or color matching cabinet is widely used in “fiber to fabric testing solution” at textile laboratories, to check the specified standard color, the difference between other testing kits, or color fastness check. The most important thing is to use a standard light source to check the color difference. Thats why this color assessment cabinet/color matching cabinet/light box/color light box.
FEATURES OF COLOR MATCHING CABINET (P60-5)
– Certified by ASTM D1729, ISO3664, DIN, ANSI and BSI.
– Automatic changeable into another light source by switching.
– Usage time display, name of lamp, total number of switches for each.
– Violated time sensor for tracking lamp service or replacement.
– Large display & individual switch; easy to operate each light source.
– No warm-up time; just plug and play.
– The energy-saving device; which generates lower heat & high efficiency.
– The name of the light source can be changed.
LIGHT SOURCE OF COLOR MATCHING CABINET (P60-5)
|Light Source||Color viewing applications / Uses of Light||Color Temp. (K)||Power (W)||Brand Info||Quantity|
|D65||International standard Artificial Daylight / Natural Daylight||6500||18||PHILIPS; TL-D/18-965||2 Pieces|
|TL84||Applied to stores in Europe, Japan and China||4000||18||PHILIPS; TL-D/18-840||2 Pieces|
|F||“Sun-setting Light Yellow” incandescent light source||2700||40||PHILIPS||4 Pieces|
|UV||ultraviolet light to detect and evaluate optical brighteners or fluorescent pigments||Wave length: 365nm||20||PHILIPS 18W BLB||1 Pieces|
|CWF||(Cool White Fluorescent) American Standard||4150||18||PHILIPS; TL-D/18-640||2 Pieces|
SPECIFICATION OF COLOR MATCHING CABINET (P60-5)
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||(710 x 405 x 570)mm|
|Standards||ASTM D1729, ISO3664, DIN, ANSI and BSI|
|Lightsource||Four light source.|
|Voltage||220 ~ 240V|
|Warranty||One year free service|